multiple problems (not sure where to put it)Edit

i've got a few problems, so i don't know where this topic should go.

first, background info.

i'm upgrading to 1.15.0 from 1.13.x or 1.14.x (i forget which), and am installing new extensions, including:

  • CentralAuth
  • Books
  • PDFExport
  • Cite
  • EditSimilar
  • FCKeditor
  • GoogleMaps
  • GlobalBlocking

and now i am getting a few problems, and i am not sure what are causing them.

  • SpecialMerge says "Sorry, you do not have permission to access this page." even though i am a Bureaucrat / Admin / Sysop . :wallbash:
  • My categories are stripped out of the content when i hit "edit"
  • the bottom of my toolbox ends too quickly, and stuff added is placed slightly outside of it.

for #1, i've using $wgSharedDB temporarily, but i'd prefer to us CentralAuth if possible. for #2, i've tried disabling the extensions that i believe causing the problem, but it still happens. for #3, i have no clue what's causing it.

any help would be appreciated. sorry i'm not that active.

my wiki is accessible here: [1]

Usage of Template:Extension code in wikiEdit

Hey Bud. I saw you have added {{Extension code in wiki}} to TreeAndMenu extension which is deposited on Wikimedia's Subversion Repository. I've reverted your edit. Please be more careful. Greetings, SVG 20:51, 5 February 2012 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Sorry. I thought the PHP code on the page was part of the extension. I will be more careful in the future. Thank you, Bud0011 21:21, 5 February 2012 (UTC).Reply[reply]

I see. Mistakes are human and not always preventable because one is not cautiously in its work any time. Just continue contributing! SVG 22:41, 9 February 2012 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Thank you very much for understanding. I will continue to do my best to help out where and with what I can. Bud0011 00:40, 10 February 2012 (UTC).Reply[reply]