|Users by language|
I try to limit my activity on Wikimedia's projects, so it is not given I will respond on discussion pages. Try to send me an email.
My interests these days mostly centers around neuroscience, neural nets, and artificial reasoning. Those three areas seems to disagree a lot, but perhaps they are at least somewhat related. I don't like what is now called “artificial intelligence”, it has very little to do with real artificial intelligence. The correct term is machine intelligence, or smart machines. I doubt Wikipedia are able to fix the flaws in their articles, as use of the phrase “artificial intelligence” has become a value-marker for all kind of half-smart products.
A little rant
One thing I really don't like with pretty much all editors and developers at the Wikimedia projects are this weird idea that
I got this idea, it is my idea, it is the right idea, and I got all the facts right! More often than not other people had the same idea, and the idea came with a bunch of other errors. Check whether someone has written a paper about the topic, check for known flaws, and expect errors. A lot of errors.
In short; investigate the problem before you invest development time.
Often I can stare at the screen for days while I prod on some idea, trying to figure out how it would work, why it should work, and when it will fail. Occasionally I will search for a paper to try to figure out the best way around a problem. It gives me a pretty low line per minute, but usually it works in the end.
And an addition
I don't like discrimination, and I definitely don't like people explaining away natural differences between humans. People are different, and at the same time equal. Deal with it!
- spellchecker (experiment to find known erroneous terms)
- external-articles (add identifiers for external articles)
- quotes (only styling of quotes)
- ref toolbar (build references toolbar to get a more compact text)
- hide references (hide references until they are actually used)
- popup references (pack references into a popup window)
- trending (half-done project)
- redirect (only styling of links)
- disambiguate (only styling of links)
- pageview (add some pageview statistics to the footer of the page)
- pageview1 (alternative version: add some pageview statistics to the footer of the page)
- pageview2 (alternative version: add some pageview statistics to the end of the content)
- other-projects (add icons to the "in other projects" portlet)
There are more accounts.
- Jeblad (bot) (active account)
- Jeblad-demo (for public demonstrations)
- Agtfjott (initial account)
- Agtbot (old bot account)
- Agtramp (testing of vandalism-detection)
- agt-newuser (specific testing)
- rcpatrol (recent changes patrol)
- Failed accounts
On other projects
- This should be magic links but are borken
I am usually at Meta or Mediawiki!
- dawiki (talk, subpages)
- dewiki (talk, subpages)
- enwiki (talk, archive, subpages)
- nnwiki (talk, archive, subpages)
nbwiki (talk, archive, subpages, todo)
- sewiki (talk, archive, subpages)
- svwiki (talk, archive, subpages)
- datawiki (talk, archive, subpages)
- mediawiki (talk, archive, subpages)
- metawiki (talk, archive, subpages)
- wikiversity (talk, archive, subpages)
Other closely related projects
Other remotely related projects
…and someone must have found my name on a yellow sticker somewhere. (Even twice!)