Hi there, I am a graduate with a Bachelor In computer software engineering from the University of Buea. I love working with open source projects and contributing to the benefits of my local community and the world at large. I seek for an organization where I will be able to use the skills I have and also enhance my skills while the communities benefit from what I have to offer.
I am delighted to be/have:
- Recently been involved in the development of the Scribe tool.
- Been one of the folks behind the ISA Tool development and maintenance.
- Developed and Maintaining the FormWizard extension for Mediawiki.
- Assisting the Africa Wikimedia Developers Project as technical lead.
- Member of Wikimedians of Cameroon User Group where I mostly participate in contributing technically and organizing events which have to do with editing Wikidata and other Wiki.
- Participating in organizing Wiki Loves Africa, Wiki Loves Earth and Wiki Loves Love in Cameroon.
- A volunteer developer on Wikispeech with Wikimedia SE and also a couple of other projects. See my Technical Contributions.
- To have worked with open source communities like CiviCRM.