(Redirected from User:Brion)
New official work user account: User:Brion Vibber (WMF)
Note to self, note to others:
Always remember to assume good faith!
I'm currently the Lead Software Architect for the Wikimedia Foundation. I've been around for a while.
- I make no guarantees that things I write have any positive or negative relation to do with any company or person who might pay me; I am a human being with free will and will write on any subject I please within the confines of reasonableness.
Please report bugs to https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/ to make sure we see them!
You can usually find me directly during the day on Wikimedia's IRC channels, especially #wikimedia-dev.
Stuff for 2019Edit
- /EmbedScript 2019 reconception of old sandboxing ideas
Stuff for 2016Edit
Stuff for 2015Edit
Stuff for 2011Edit
Templates/pages to change on releaseEdit
- Template:MediaWiki News (move old news into the 'older news' section)
- Upgrade instructions
- Create new Manual:Upgrading to 1.x page if needed
- Manual:Upgrading - change redirect if new upgrade page created
- Release notes
- Important Release Notes
- For points release, add to Release notes/1.x
- For new versions create a new Release notes/1.x page and add to Release notes