What do you think about the designs we are considering implementing for the first iteration of the New Discussion Tool?
When you are ready to share what you have to say, we would value you adding a new topic on this talk page by doing the following [i]:
- "Start a new topic" on this talk page
- Name this new topic: "Initial designs feedback: YOUR USERNAME"
- Write the answers to you have to the
You can review the designs in their entirety on the project page here: Talk pages project/New discussion#Version 1.0.
These are the questions we would value you answering.
- What do you like about the proposed design?
- What do you wish was different in the proposal?
- Can you compare the designs being proposed here to the current experience? Can you accomplish your current workflow for adding new discussions with this proposal?
- What other improvements do you think would be valuable for us to consider making to the new tool?
...of course, if other comments/questions come to mind as you are reviewing the designs, please share them.
i. This way of sharing feedback seemed to work well when we tried it with Version 2.0 of the Reply Tool: Talk pages project/replying/prototype testing#Reply tool version 2.0