Release status: stable
|Description||A mobile skin which "pivots" seamlessly to any size display|
|License||BSD 2-clause "Simplified" License|
|Quarterly downloads||114 (Ranked 9th)|
|Public wikis using||76 (Ranked 44th)|
|Public wikis using as default skin||43|
|Translate the Pivot skin if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Issues:||Open tasks · Report a bug|
The Pivot skin focuses on mobile first but will pivot to all viewports with elegance. Supports responsive layouts and has classes predefined for Semantic MediaWiki extension. Built on Zurb's Foundation Framework (v5.5.3), a "mobile first" and advanced responsive front-end framework.
- Responsive and familiar. − View you wiki similar to MonoBook or Vector.
- Useful Tabs. − Built-in and responsive own tabs.
- Smart Typography. − Choose the design of the text that you need.
- Grid Layout. − Place your information efficiently on desktop and mobile devices
- Image Slider. − Let your images slide.
- Awesome. − Full support of Font Awesome (v4.7.0)
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your
wfLoadSkin( 'Pivot' );
- Configure as required
- Done - Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the skin is successfully installed.
- Pivot demo wiki
- Report an issue or feature request
- Sites using Pivot - Feel free to add your wiki!
- Usage of Pivot monitored at WikiApiary
|This skin is included in the following packages and/or wiki farms:|