This page is obsolete. It is being retained for archival purposes. It may document extensions or features that are obsolete and/or no longer supported. Do not rely on the information here being up-to-date.
Our mission is to help improve the quality of WMF software, working both within WMF itself and with the greater Wikipedia community and with the greater software testing community.
This page describes our current projects in regard to that mission.
- Browser test automation
- Features testing with the community
- Process work and continuous improvement (secondary for Q1/Q2 2013)
- Creating browser tests/increasing test coverage (including Mobile) [CHRIS, ZELJKO, MICHELLE] [ONGOING]
- QA/test backlog
- Also see http://wikitech.wikimedia.org/view/Eqiad_Migration_Planning/Checklist for automation suggestions
- Features testing with the community [CHRIS, QUIM] [ONGOING]
Browser test automationEdit
- Jenkins [ZELJKO, CHRIS] [ONGOING]
- Cloudbees https://wmf.ci.cloudbees.com/
- Selenium/Watir https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/admin/projects/qa/browsertests https://github.com/wikimedia/qa-browsertests [ZELJKO, CHRIS] [ONGOING]
- Sauce Labs https://saucelabs.com/account (with Cloudbees account)
- test2wiki http://test2.wikipedia.org/ [WMF, CHRIS]
- beta labs http://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/ [ANTOINE, CHRIS, RYAN LANE]
- gerrit and git
- Documentation and architecture [CHRIS, EVERYONE] [ONGOING]
- Iterative deployment (historical) QA/WTA_Test_Plan
- AFT (historical) QA/Article_Feedback_Test_Plan
- Echo(?) upcoming Echo/Testing