|MediaWiki ファイル: showJobs.php|
|ソース コード:||master • 1.38.4 • 1.37.6 • 1.35.8|
showJobs.php file is a maintenance script to report the number of jobs currently waiting in master database.
This script offers several parameters (generic, script dependent and script specific) which may be required in some wiki environments.
|--group||Show number of jobs per job type. MW 1.16+|
|--list||Show a complete list of all jobs in a machine-readable format, instead of statistics. MW 1.22+|
|--type ジョブの種類||Only show/count jobs of a given type. MW 1.25+|
In the case of database-managed queues (default) and when a general cache is enabled (specifically a WAN cache), the numbers of jobs are cached with a time-to-live of 30 seconds; keep this information in mind when you use this script.
For instance if you run
runJobs.php and then use this script, some jobs could be displayed anyway (wait 30 seconds and they will no longer be displayed).
Number of jobs per job type
mwscript showJobs.php --wiki=frwiki --group
cirrusSearchIncomingLinkCount: 0 queued; 0 claimed (0 active, 0 abandoned); 79 delayed cirrusSearchLinksUpdatePrioritized: 6 queued; 5 claimed (5 active, 0 abandoned); 0 delayed RestbaseUpdateJobOnDependencyChange: 9380 queued; 24 claimed (2 active, 22 abandoned); 0 delayed MWEchoNotificationEmailBundleJob: 0 queued; 0 claimed (0 active, 0 abandoned); 3 delayed wikibase-addUsagesForPage: 41 queued; 1 claimed (1 active, 0 abandoned); 0 delayed
The grouped output includes one line for every job type that has at least one job currently in the queue. This mode presents three main pieces of information for each active job type:
- N queued
- N is the number of jobs that are ready to run but have not been picked up by a job runner.
- N claimed (M active, O abandoned)
- N is the number of jobs that have been claimed but not yet completed by a job runner.
- M is the number of jobs that are actively running.
- O is the number of jobs that have exceeded the max job attempts threshold within the last seven days.
- N delayed
- N is the number of jobs that have set a "do not run before" timestamp and are unable to be run yet.
At the appropriate time these jobs will be transfered to the main queue.