Huggle is very easy to install.
- Step 1: Go to the download page and download the latest stable version for your operating system.
- Step 2: Follow the instructions on download page in order to install Huggle
That's it! Huggle should be fully operational.
Instructions per OSEdit
Huggle is distributed in 3 flavors for windows:
- MSVC-32: Windows Vista and newer for 32-bit CPU
- MSVC-64: Windows Vista and newer for 64-bit CPU
- MinGW-32: All Windows versions for 32-bit CPU, may run slower than the MSVC versions
Download the .dmg file from download page, open it and copy huggle to your Applications folder. Huggle should appear in the Launchpad immediately.
In a terminal window with superuser privileges (su or sudo), copy and paste as a single line.
sh -c 'echo "deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/huggle-devs/ppa/ubuntu trusty main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/huggle.list' && apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys F3D77590 && apt-get update && apt-get install huggle
To start the Huggle application type:
Ubuntu and Linux distributions with snapEdit
On all linux distributions with snap preinstalled (such as Ubuntu 16.04 and newer), Huggle can be installed as easily as this:
sudo snap install huggle
It can also installed from Ubuntu software which is preinstalled in Ubuntu 16.04 and newer.