Parameter 3 to wikiTweeterRender() expected to be a referenceEdit
If you have this error:
Warning: Parameter 3 to wikiTweeterRender() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\xxx\mediawiki-1.16.x\includes\parser\Parser.php on line 3333
Change WikiTweet.php on the line 96 with removing the "&" in front of
function wikiTweeterRender($input, $args, &$parser)
when I type in <wiki-tweet/> on a page, nothing appears. Is there any way to test the installation? I've checked that the tables are present in my database, and WikiTweet.config.php is set up correctly.
- I'm also having the same problem. If I enter your example, <wiki-tweet rows="10" size="small" room="test-room"/>, nothing appears
- I did notice that the Special:Version page is completely blank after installing the extention. Any help greatly appreciated. I am using Mediawiki 1.16.4,PHP 5.3.2-1.
- You sent me details and I found in your config files that WikiTweet is not compatible with "RegexParserFunctions" extension because this guys overlaps basics parser functions. WikiTweet works perfectly with WM 1.16.4. --Faure.thomas 18:42, 23 April 2011 (UTC)
I haven't used this yet but it seems like a great idea.
One question, though: Is it possible to add a tagging feature (or preferably auto-tagging feature) to the tweets? I would really like to be able to tag them into different categories and be able to view each associated tweet on each category page.
Thanks and best wishes, Kristen
That's a really great extension! I´m happy I can use that on my wiki installation.
I created a brazilian portuguese (pt_BR) entry in the i18n file, but it appears that some other things need to be internationalized. Actually I had to change the referentes to the user pages, from "Utilisateur:Username" to "User:Username" to be able to get the links working.
I'd like to request, if possible, to create a way so we can get all tweets from a specific tag by pointing to a URL, just like a special page with parameters, for example: "Special:Tweet/sometag". Or maybe just a tag with a parameter to allow that.
I didn't understood the room concept, can you explain it? Thanks, Matheus16:51, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks Matheus for your message ! The concept of the rooms is like chat-room. You can put a wikitweet-room in a different page than the main wikitweet. If you enter a tweet into it, it will be shown only on this room, not in the others (except if you are subscribed to the room or to the user). Is it clear ?
- Could you give me your modified files in sending them at my mail : faure.thomas @ gmail.com ? Thanks. --Thomas Fauré 11:53, 3 September 2010 (UTC)
Localisation help requestedEdit
Could you help out at translatewiki.net with a question on the meaning of "Create....feed into Mediawiki"? A screenshot of the twitter feed in action would be very useful too, in helping to understand the context of the messages. Lloffiwr 18:34, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
Mediawiki 1.18 no longer uses $wgMessageCache, which is referenced in codeEdit
Using WikiTweet in MediaWiki 1.18.x produces the following output in your error_log
[Tue Jan 17 14:48:14 2012] [error] [client XXXXXXXXXXXXX] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function addMessages() on a non-object in htdocs/extensions/WikiTweet/WikiTweet.php on line 57
[Tue Jan 17 14:52:53 2012] [error] [client XXXXXXXXXXXXX] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function addMessagesByLang() on a non-object in htdocs/extensions/WikiTweet/WikiTweet.php on line 60
Commenting out the lines will make the wiki useable again, but im not sure what you are disabling and probably destroying here. Does somebody now a more permant fix for this problem ?
- This has been fixed in the current SVN version (0.10).
Database returned error "1146Edit
Hi, I have install MW 1.16.5 and the WikiTweet extension. I have this error when I try to insert the tag (<wiki-tweet/>): A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was: (SQL query hidden) from within function "wikiTweeterRender". Database returned error "1146: Table 'ngsn.mw_wikitweet' doesn't exist (localhost)".Retrieved from "http://NAME OF MY SERVER/ngsn/index.php?title=Main_Page" Any idea ? Thanks ! - Pierre
- More info: fresh install of MW 1.16.5, no extensions. The error seems to refer to table that doesn't exist... Your documentation said: "Creation of WikiTweet DB tablesNothing to do : automatically done by the script." But except the include in the LocalSettings.php, do we have to do something else (except the /WikiTweet/WikiTweet.config.php to configure) ?
Error in MW 1.18Edit
In a fresh MW 1.18 installation, I get the message: Notice: Undefined index: style in C:\xampp\htdocs\extensions\WikiTweet\WikiTweet.php on line 289 and nothing happens when I try to post a message.
Problem after installing WikiTweetEdit
I've installed this plugin, my wikimedia version is 1.18, and then my wiki stopped working, it just stays a blank page, when i remove the installation it works again. Do you know what it is? I really need this plugin, it will help me a lot. Thanks.
Undefined index in WikiTweet.php & legalEdit
Hi Thanks for the hard work on the extension. I'm very thankful for the people who take the time to write extensions.
Having a strange problem I get the following error message: Notice: Undefined index: style in ...../extensions/WikiTweet/WikiTweet.php on line 289.I'm running Mediawiki version 1.19.1, php 5.3.13 (apache2handler), & MySQL 5.5.21-log.
On unrelated matter, isn't there a possible legal problem calling the extension WikiTweet? It would seem especially so since the internal button just says: Tweet.
Oh, and since someone inside Mediawiki has broke the templates for the extensions -- pointing there all at git -- can you please post a link to the most up to date link for the extension. Thanks