height / widthEdit
There seems to be a problem with these parameters. Try using height and width with the same value. --GunterS 21:58, 10 March 2007 (UTC)
- I'm aware of the issue, it's reported here: Issue 12, please report bugs to the google code tracker... I'm not actively developing WikiPlot anymore, but I'll fix the bug once I find the time to push a new release... (Anyone wants to take over the project or do further development, is welcome to contact me by mail: email@example.com)
- --Jopsen 16:54, 26 April 2007 (UTC)
Image does not displayEdit
- Check the paths in WikiPlotSettings.php
- Check if a file is generated, looking into the cache-directory.
- Hover over the image icon, check the path.
- Reload the page. In my wiki, the graph never displays on first load.
Here is my configuration.--Courant 02:09, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
Windows XP, XAMPP1.6.0a(Apache2.2.4,PHP5.2.1), MediaWiki 1.10alpha(C:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\mediawiki), WikiPlot revesion102
Remove <? and ?> tags in SYNOPSIS comment.
SYNOPSIS <? include(’evalmath.class.php’); $m = new EvalMath; ... $m->evaluate(’f(x,y) = x^2 + y^2 - 2x*y + 1′); // and then use them $result = $m->evaluate(’3*f(42,a)’); ?>
SYNOPSIS include(’evalmath.class.php’); $m = new EvalMath; ... $m->evaluate(’f(x,y) = x^2 + y^2 - 2x*y + 1′); // and then use them $result = $m->evaluate(’3*f(42,a)’);
Bug 54221: Support for text/syntax/markup driven or WYSIWYG editable charts, diagrams, graphs, flowcharts etc. (Identify, develop, review and deploy extension on Wikimedia wikis to add)Edit
FYI. --Nemo 12:19, 17 September 2013 (UTC)
Google Code Shutting DownEdit
Hello, As you are likely aware, Google is shutting down their Google Code service in January of 2016. This extension appears to house its code with Google Code and is at risk to creating broken links and confusion of users in the near future.
I’m helping to let folks know about this coming update and provide some helpful links to make this migration easy. I hope you’ll take a moment and migrate your extension to a new hosting solution.
For extensions that have a compatible license, you can request developer access to the MediaWiki source repositories for extensions and get a new repository created for you. Alternatively, you may also export your code to other popular repositories such as Github and Bitbucket. Google has provided tools to help with this migration.