Release status: stable
|Description||Adds parser functions for listing recently created and edited articles.|
|Author(s)||Aran Dunkley (Nadtalk)|
|Latest version||1.1.1 (2012-05-25)|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Translate the RecentActivity extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
The RecentActivity extension allows the generation of lists of recently created articles or recent edits either by anyone, or by a specific user. By default it will give five results ordered by most recent first in a bullet list format.
- Show the last five articles that have been edited
- Show the last five articles that have been created
- Show the last five articles that have been created by user Foo
- Show the last ten articles that have been edited
- Show the last five articles that have been edited, each preceded by two asterisks (useful for putting in treeviews)
- Copy the code into a file and place the file(s) in a directory called
Articles that are members of the Excluded from RecentActivity category will not be shown in the list. The category used to exclude articles can be set in the
$wgRecentActivityExclusionsCat configuration variable.