Release status: stabil
|Beskrivelse||Interactive question game that uses AJAX|
|Latest version||3.3.3 (2016-03-28)|
|Licens||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Quarterly downloads||18 (Ranked 154th)|
|Translate the QuizGame extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
QuizGame extension allows users to create interactive quizzes and take them.
- Special:QuizGameHome er forsiden for quizzer.
- Special:QuizLeaderboard shows the users who have answered correctly in most quizzes.
- Special:QuizRecalcStats can be used by quiz administrators to recalculate quiz statistics.
- Special:ViewQuizzes can be used to view all available quizzes.
- New database tables: quizgame_questions, quizgame_answers, quizgame_choice and quizgame_user_view
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your
wfLoadExtension( 'QuizGame' );
- Run the update script which will automatically create the necessary database tables that this extension needs.
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
This extension adds one new user right,
quizadmin which allows administering quizzes.
By default sysops and staff have this user right.
$wgUserStatsPointValues['quiz_answered']— set this to something to give out points for answering existing quiz game questions.
$wgUserStatsPointValues['quiz_correct']— I have no idea what this does. Related comment from source code: "Add to stats how many quizzes the user has answered correctly"
$wgUserStatsPointValues['quiz_created']— set this to something to give out points for creating new quiz games.
$wgUserStatsPointValues['quiz_points']— I have no idea what this does. Related comment from source code: "Add to point total"
$wgQuizLogs— whether to log quiz creations or not. Defaults to
$wgCreateQuizThresholds— for example
'edits' => 5if you want to require users to have at least 5 edits before they can create new quizzes. Defaults to an empty array (no restrictions).
$wgQuizID— this is the internal ID number of the current quiz and is used by QuizGame internally. It's documented here only for the sake of completeness. Do not set it!
|This extension is included in the following packages and/or wiki farms:|