APIs are provided by the MobileFrontend extension, but these are being deprecated in favour of the Mobile Content Service. Use these APIs at your own risk. They will soon be marked as deprecated and may disappear (although we will give you sufficient notice when they do)! If you are using them, please reach out to us on the talk page with any concerns you might have.
Soon we will be deprecating the noimages property. See phab:T99009 and please let us know about any concerns you may have.
This module cannot be used as a generator.
Delivers content optimized for mobile devices for use by mobile apps and dynamic section views.
Almost like a restricted-functionality
action=parse, but more flexible and returns separate sections that are always obtained from full-page parse.
- Title of page to process.
- Pipe-separated list of section numbers for which to return text or
allfor all sections.
- Whether redirects should be followed,
no. This parameter is intentionally made similar to the one to index.php.
- Which information to get:
text: HTML of selected section(s)
sections: Information about all sections on page
normalizedtitle: Normalized page title, will be returned only if it differs from the specified one.
- What information about sections to get: pipe-separated list of value types defined by parser. It's the same as in action=parse: toclevel, level, line, number, index, fromtitle, anchor. "byteoffset" has been excluded as it makes no sense for this action.
- Return HTML without images.
- Return HTML without headings.
Returned section information also includes the
id for every section - its zero-based number; and for sections that contains references added by Cite, there's also
references data member.
Same request for XML: