Release status: beta
|Description||For broken internal links, infers possible correct links from search results|
|Author(s)||Jeffrey Wang for MyWikis LLC|
|Latest version||0.1 (2021-12-11)|
|License||© MyWikis LLC|
The LinkGuesser extension overrides default behavior for broken links ("red links") by showing a list of possible correct links and offering the choice of correcting the broken link with a displayed option.
This extension requires CirrusSearch to be installed on the wiki.
- Have CirrusSearch and its dependencies installed.
- Download, extract and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your
wfLoadExtension( 'LinkGuesser' );
- Configure as required.
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
- How many results should be shown for each link guess.
This extension itself doesn't create any new user permissions, but the
edit permission is required for using the link fixing mechanism.
|This extension is included in the following packages and/or wiki farms:|