Release status: stable
|Enables send activity audit capabilities.
|Jeffrey Wang for MyWikis LLC
|Master maintains backward compatibility.
|GNU General Public License 2.0 only
The EmailLogger extension logs all outgoing emails being sent from a wiki to a CSV file on your filesystem. This is used in cases where SMTP logs are not accessible (i.e. like in AWS SES) but need to be used to audit email sending activity and potentially identify suspicious spam activity on a wiki.
- Download, extract and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php file:
wfLoadExtension( 'EmailLogger' );
- Configure as required.
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
- The path on your filesystem to log email sends to.
- Whether the email should send or not if the email can't be logged. If true, email sends. If false, email does not send.
|This extension is included in the following wiki farms/hosts and/or packages: