(Redirected from Editor Engagement)
This page is obsolete. It is being retained for archival purposes. It may document extensions or features that are obsolete and/or no longer supported. Do not rely on any information on this page.
- For the current iteration of this team, see Growth.
The Collaboration team at the Wikimedia Foundation was tasked with encouraging more new users to sign up for and contribute to Wikimedia projects, encourage new editors to continue participating, and help active contributors to be effective. It has been replaced by the Growth team.
Build features that encourage collaboration.
Past projects by various iterations of the team and volunteer developers:
- Map Improvements 2018
- Edit Review Improvements
- Structured Discussions, formerly Flow, discussion and collaboration software. Now in production as opt-in for talk pages, help pages and village pump-style discussion forums, on wikis that request it.
- Notifications (Echo), a redesign of the notifications system in Wikipedia. It was deployed to all Wikimedia wikis in November 2013.
- New Page Triage, redesigning the New Page Patrol experience.
- WikiLove, a tool designed to encourage community health and reduce "bite".
- MoodBar, a tool designed to encourage feedback from new users, with Feedback Dashboard supporting review by experienced members.
- Article Feedback Tool, a tool designed to encourage readers to provide feedback on articles.
Senior User Experience Designer
Senior Software Engineer