- Android users
- Wikimedia community content moderators
- Mods: Reduce the number of unproductive edits from Android users
- Android user: Easy method to review edits by other Android users before they are applied to the wikis
- Android: Store edits in a queue instead of applying them directly
- Android: Show users an edit for review
- Android: Apply a reviewed edit
- Data storage for edits before they are applied to wiki
- API endpoint to save edits to the data storage
- API endpoint to fetch the next edit in the queue
- API endpoint to approve an edit and apply it to the wiki
- API endpoint to reject an edit
- Initially specific to Android but possibly reusable by other front ends
- (Platform Evolution) Software platforms with integrated machine learning, rich media, and structured data components, and associated tooling for internal and external development and reuse of code and content.
- (Platform Evolution) Tooling for contributors is easy to use, well-documented, and accessible to users, increasing engagement and contribution.