- This section will also serve as the collaboratively edited minutes of the meeting, and will as the official minutes of the meeting. Attendees: Fill in the important details in this section, but try to keep this concise and NPOV (easy way: use questions). Put any prep information in this section if appropriate
- 10 minutes (starting 21:00 UTC)
- Review last week’s RfC office hour
- Update attendee list
- In attendance:
- Invited: Brion, Daniel, Gabriel, Kevin, Roan, RobLa, Tim, Timo
- yes: Gabriel, RobLa, Timo
- no: Roan
- maybe/unknown: Brion, Daniel, Tim
RFC status updateEdit
20 minutes (starting 21:10 UTC)
Spend roughly 20 minutes ensuring Architecture committee/Status is up-to-date. Checklist of the questions we should answer:
- Upcoming meeting: E316 CREDITS file (T139300)
- Who is chairing the upcoming IRC meeting?
- What outcome do we anticipate?
- Picking an RFC for next week:
- Phab board triage
- ArchComStatus discussion / ArchCom-Has-Shepherd board
- Are responsibilities balanced well between ArchCom members?
- Which RFCs are listed as "needs triage"?
- Do we have an RFC selected for next week's meeting?
20 minutes (starting 21:30 UTC)
- Next week's ArchCom
generated from Architecture committee/MeetingNoteTemplate