- Agenda bashing and action item check 21:00 (5 minutes)
- Last week+this week’s RfC office hour 21:05 (5 minutes)
- RFC status update
- RfC inbox triage 21:10 (10 minutes)
- Shepherd assignments 21:20 (5 minutes)
- Queue for future RfC office hours 21:25 (5 minutes)
- Other business 21:30 (10 minutes)
- Next week’s ArchCom agenda 21:40 (10 minutes)
Agenda details/Meeting summaryEdit
- This section equates to the "meeting summary" section in the meeting note template. It's collaboratively edited during the meeting and serves as the official public notes of the meeting. Attendees: Fill in the important details in this section, but try to keep this concise and NPOV (easy way: use questions). Put any prep information in this section if appropriate
- 10 minutes (starting 21:00 UTC)
- Action items
- Last week’s RfC office hour
RFC status updateEdit
20 minutes (starting 21:10 UTC)
Spend roughly 20 minutes ensuring Architecture committee/Status is up-to-date. Checklist of the questions we should answer:
- Who is chairing the upcoming IRC meeting? Tim chairing, RobLa to support.
- Conclude last week's "final comment period"? Do we have anything that should enter "final comment"?
- Do we have a robust queue of RFCs to discuss at future IRC discussions?
- For each upcoming meeting, do we anticipate the RFC moving into "final comment"?
- How does ArchCom-RfCs board look?
- Where should anything in the inbox go?
- What is the most important thing each ArchCom member is shepherding? Anything blocked? Are responsibilities balanced well?
- Multicontent revision
- DI is moving - Dependency Graph
- T89733 - Stas is working on this
- Nominates T102476
- No changes
- PDF rendering maybe
- Big release tomorrow (cross wiki notifications)
- ACTION: RobLa: create #ArchCom-Approved tag (T133803)
- Forming working group? T123606
- T89331 - Replacing Tidy - no RFC meeting needed for this
- Discussion around standardized JS access (T108655)
- Working with Volker on FESG
- ResourceLoader changes
- Daniel Nominates T102476 - requirement gathering for next steps
- RobLa to shepherd T102476
20 minutes (starting 21:30 UTC)
- ArchCom Retrospective: E177
- Next thing to focus on: getting working groups started (T123606)
- What? (i.e. which groups)?
- Security working group?
- Tim chairing, Timo and RobLa in support
- Meetings would be good, but not sure.
- ACTION: Tim to talk to Chris, Darian, and Brian about meeting frequency
- Software quality?
- Language working group?
- Security working group?
- Next week's ArchCom
- ACTION: RobLa - make compelling agenda for next week.