Outdated translations are marked like this.
|이 문서는 MediaWiki Action API 문서의 부분입니다.|
메타 쿼리는 문서와 관련되지 않은 정보를 반환합니다.
Metadata may include site information, information about the currently logged-in user and contents of interface messages, among others.
To make a meta query, add
meta as a parameter to your request, with its value being the submodule to fetch the information you need, i.e
To fetch information from several submodules in one request, use pipe-separated values like so:
See individual meta submodules below for examples on how to use meta:
- In addition to meta submodules on MediaWiki core, there are also submodules from extensions that may help get more metadata.
For a list which includes these submodules, see Special:ApiHelp/query.
- Meta submodules cannot be used as a generator.
- API:목록 - Lists of pages that match certain criteria.
- API:Properties - Properties of pages, including page revisions and content.
- API:쿼리 - Fetch data from and about MediaWiki.