See also TechCom-RFC workboard in Phabricator. (Private minutes)
The minutes from TechCom's triage meeting on 16 December 2020.
Present: Daniel K., Tim S., Timo T.
Create WikiTeq group on GerritEdit
- TechCom to amend the policy to add the exemption.
- Gerrit admins to create the group and explain that they can decide who to be added, but that Phab tickets will be required still.
RFC: Expand API title generator to support other generated dataEdit
- Matthias has proposed wording for the API policy.
- Put on Last Call until Jan 6.
RFC: Introduce PageIdentity to be used instead of WikiPage.Edit
- Daniel to document concern about adopting false advertisement.
- Daniel to add some kind of intermediary Local-only interface to adopt first, then on Last Call until Jan 6.
RFC: Drop support for older database upgradesEdit
- Looks good to go, but we already have two RFCs on Last Call.
- Expected to go on Last Call in January.
There will also be no TechCom triage meeting on 23 December and 30 December due to holidays. The next triage and review will be in the week of 6 January 2021.
Next week IRC office hoursEdit
No IRC discussion scheduled for next week.