This page is currently a draft.
As part of their research projects, the Research Team aims to publicly share the datasets that were used or created in these projects. This page aims to curate a list of these resources in order to make them more accessible.
- COVID-19 Pandemic Wikipedia Readership figshare
- Tracking Knowledge Propagation Across Wikipedia Languages zenodo
- Wiki-Reliability: A Large Scale Dataset for Content Reliability on Wikipedia figshare
- Wikipedia Article Topics for All Languages (based on article outlinks) figshare
- Topics for each Wikipedia Article across Languages figshare
- Pages related to the COVID-19 Pandemic. webiste
- Why the World Reads Wikipedia figshare