Wikimedia Apps/imported/Retrospective-October 16 2013
- We got behind on code review
- Have to maintain a spreadsheet for velocity
- Trello extension miscounts story points
- Trello extension doesn't count story points sometimes
- Yuvi's wrist (lost a good 3-4 days of productivity) :( [Yuvi]
- "Storys" are too techincal and not user facing (+1) [Tomasz]
- Should we estimate bugs?
- We still need to make sure we talk to design more regularly (+1) [Brion -> meeting next week yay!]
- How do design and apps teams interact? +1
- Are we ok with these notes being public?
- Quarterly planning was too mobile web centric +++ [Tomasz]
- We know that Wikidata dependencies are too far out to be usable for at least 6 months [Tomasz] ++
- Android code architecture still confusing [Monte] +
- Interaction with the design team +++ [Tomasz]