Wikimedia Apps/imported/Retrospective-November 14 2013
- plumbing time let us do low-level experimentation without worrying too much about immediate workingness +1
- yuvi live and in person (black rectangle comes alive!)
- computer history museum trip!
- great times talking w/ designers! +1
- great working closely with engineers, found out a whole lot about restraints to design around (kept me grounded)
- mvp planning user personas
- working on both platforms at once gave us ideas on how to implement things on the other platform
- Sprint theme and user stories
- playing with android phones!
- we're losing Yuvi for a few more days, d'oh!
- ios and android are slightly out of sync (but not that bad! yuvi's a machine!+!)
- Yuvi worked way too late in the office
Yuvi's wrist (lost a good 3-4 days of productivity) :( [Yuvi]
"Storys" are too techincal and not user facing (+1) [Tomasz]
Quarterly planning was too mobile web centric +++ [Tomasz]
- We know that Wikidata dependencies are too far out to be usable for at least 6 months [Tomasz] ++
We still need to make sure we talk to design more regularly (+1) [Brion -> meeting next week yay!]