Wikimedia Apps/imported/Retrospective-January 14 2014
- Splitting up stories so they have fewer acceptance criteria
- Am continuing to properly work with the designers!+100
- Yuvi and Monte have new code for me to review like all the time :D
- Things seem to be going according to plan, more or less
- Not too many meetings.
- Overall velocity still okay, since we are able to catch up on lost time easily enough
- Sharing video rather than still images.
- Yuvi pointing me in right direction for api-intensive stories
- Devs making time for me! (and vice versa!)
- I have a proper sleep cycle now!+1
- Q3 planning +1+1 (more 'loop' thinking!)
- We might have overestimated what we could implement on design [May]
- getting iOS builds out (enterprise license) [Brion]
- Overestimated what we could get done over holidays
- Too many stories rolled over to the next sprint
- Getting Brion to do shiny new things
- Need a android dev focusing on design and performance +100
- Acceptance/sign off [Kenan]
- How will we run the iOS beta [brion: get hold of apple enterprise folks asap!] +1
- Still trying to find the best way to demo. Prerecoding videos seems to work best as long as we set permissions right :D
- How bad do we want an award?
- How bad do you want to take Yahoo down (in design, i mean, they're kicking ass) or Google?!
- Test flight [Brion & Tomasz]