July 29, 2016
Previous Retrospective ActionsEdit
- [BERND] Measure requests to service endpoints. Are any endpoints getting significant use by non-Android app (or content service (testing)) User-Agents, so that we don't turn off services in use? Check with Services/Analytics teams? NOT DONE
- [DMITRY] Review testing (tech debt) tasks (authentication tests, junit tests) DONE
- [MICHAEL] Reach out about moving Commons app under WMF umbrella DONE
- [STEPHEN] Discuss how Differential / Arcanist, tests, and tech debt fits into the quarter DONE
- New Gerrit UI
- Feed in prodzomg
- People like it!
- Progress (I think) on the Reading Lists backend++
- Nav overhaul is coming along+
- Support from Comms+
- Great blog post about feed and other new features+
- Restraint? 17 unplanned tasks (average has been 9), 23 points (average is 13)
- I also worked on a number of teeny tiny tasks that weren't tasked but kind of came up organically. 100% organic and glutask free.
- Clarity on how to add MCS tasks to the sprint
- DB is disappointed
- A good amount of user behavior? via reddit comments+
- SN: A Q goal tag?
- Should we make one?
- Voting lint tests ( https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/301370/ ) -- should I un-(-1) it?++
- Please add me to review (I can't see this page). -- (etherpad was including the paren in the link -- should work now). cool adedd folks. should we add hashar? sure, i'll push my rebase while i'm at it
- [MAX] Create a Quarterly Goal tag for Android Q1