Feb 12, 2016
Previous Retrospective ActionsEdit
- Check and see that the sprint 74 tasks are parented [DMITRY] DONE
- Create and parent additional tasks for general collections [DMITRY] DONE
- Check out plain j-unit screenshots for flaky CI tests [STEPHEN] PHABBED
- Gather convo
- Lots and lots of Gather sturf
- TSG rampup soon
- Q4 goals pitched
- Lots of WMF employee departures.+1
- WTF factor is high
- Q4 planning, schmanning <-- Technical term
- Another sprint, another beta (or two)
- Lower memory usage
- Wiki zero
- [dev] Reduced domain complexity (nice to not have to worry about "m." on domains)
- Crashes at all-time low. Wohooo!
- Finally touched some code again.
- Burnin' through groomin'+
- Clarity around Gather, and/or which API we should be using+++
- Histogram of Android points distribution for Phlogiston
- Wikipedia Zero work is fun but time-consuming!
- There was a reason we were using mobile domains after all! Not anymore +
- Want to see other groups at WMF doing well, makes us uneasy when other folks at the company are in turmoil+
- Would help to know what other people's problems are clearly+
- Create "Did Not Pass" column left of the QA column [MAX]
Previous Retrospective ActionsEdit
- Figure out regression test possibilities with the A11Y people [BRIAN] ONGOING
- Josh to articulate 3-5 big areas/epics during planning meeting [JOSH] DONE
- Review possibility to release a beta during Tuesday planning meeting (and plan for the next one) DONE
- Release date!
- beta feedback overview and Sherah initial results
- Jonatan (Josve05a) joining us in IRC, filing bugs, and interpreting Swedish App Store reviews! ????????+1
- a11y accessibility testers are invited to repo & iOS dev program, w/ devices provisioned!
- wow. so efficiency. much streamline.
- New settings view looks awesome!!!!
- Brace yoruselves, iOS donations are coming
- Set a release date for PR/Comms
- catching bugs in code review
- set a release date (and closed scope)
- new community members filing bug and feature requests+1
- a11y - would not have had an accessable app at 5.0.0 without them
- at our chosen release date (see: Triangle of Death/Iron Triangle/ IRON TRIANGLE OF DEATH)
- Triage looks great/is working
- QA COLUMN EMPTIED
- lots of bugs being found in code review
- Wish we could change our software without introducing so many bugs
- "Design Review" during estimation
- if we have more detailed feedback about design which isn't related to cost of implementation, we (at least for now) need to bring it up at a separate venue and/or file an "enhancement" ticket.
- BG's "file a ticket" threshold
- Need to be re-calibrate threshold for filing tickets when regressions are discovered during code review. We're in crunch mode!
- Approaching our release deadline goal and there's a lot scoped that isn't done
- What can we learn from this for defining "done" for 5.1?
- Our main planning etherpad died
- institutional issues and "community"
- Quarterly planning doesn't align with out planning and snuck up on us
- Individual goals also don't line up with planning (BG also mentioned this in "confuses us")
- What to do with EPICS
- How title
- Where to put them
- Working on EPICS vs shaving them down
- Blocking tasks
- WIP limit for Blocked or Waiting
- Purpose of Blocked or Waiting (also TSG needs)
- OTRS Plan
- (nit/bugaboo) purpose of personal goals vs. team goals (vs. org goals, etc..). never understood rationale behind encouraging personal "professional" goals in context of "vertical strategy"
- When can we talk about upcoming design stuff? Planning meeting? Should we have designs ready for planning discussion? Email thread. [MAX]
- Retro followup meeting [MAX]