You are a poopEdit
Your team and i18n issues reported on translatewiki.netEdit
Hello, I confess that, due to the lack of any public announcement, I had never noticed/really digested   until now (you replying on Talk:Core features was what hinted me; but Echo (Notifications) and other pages still don't list you).
Of course I don't need to remind you the importance of l10n and message documentation on MediaWiki. There are several requests for clarification for your team on translatewiki.net. Please sign up there and either:
- close them (and mark them as such in the thread summary),
- by acting upon and fixing them (this sometimes only requires an edit to /qqq messages to clarify context) or
- by filing them on bugzilla so that you or any person responsible for this fixes them, or
- pass the request to someone else, who should be held responsible for it, by changing the thread summary and most importantly poking him/her so that it's fixed.
For the future, please monitor the open requests for you e.g. on the category (under M); we usually have some nice SemanticMediaWiki feeds and lists but that's currently broken. Of course help in sorting out all the requests without an assignee is much appreciated.
As of now, the most severe problem is the impossibility to translate some parts of the Echo extension:
- translatewiki:Thread:Support/Where is time stamp message for Echo extension?,
- translatewiki:Thread:Support/The time phrase in Mediawiki gadget Echo
and related threads and bug reports in need of triaging and action. The other issues we couldn't fix/report ourselves in the last months are:
- translatewiki:Thread:Support/About MediaWiki:Moodbar-feedback-response-summary/en,
- translatewiki:Thread:Support/About MediaWiki:Echo-pref-tooltip-edit-thank/en,
- translatewiki:Thread:Support/About MediaWiki:Flow-error-invalid-moderation-state/en,
- translatewiki:Thread:Support/Term "censor" in Flow Resolved
- translatewiki:Thread:Support/About MediaWiki:Flow-disclaimer/en,
- translatewiki:Thread:Support/About MediaWiki:Flow-moderation-intro-censor-topic/he,
- translatewiki:Thread:Support/About MediaWiki:Pagetriage-dot-separator/en.
When you're done with this there's more :) : a couple dozens bugs were moved to bugzilla and have never been prioritised, triaged or acted upon. Thank you very much, Nemo 10:42, 24 December 2013 (UTC)
- Hey Nemo – yeah, sorry about the confusion. Ownership of Core features projects has been a little murky lately. I've been the Flow PM since September, but Fabrice was still heading up Echo throughout the global release. He's now officially handed it over to me in order to focus on Multimedia, but I'm still catching up on all the outstanding issues/critical bugs. Thanks for the roundup – I'll take a look. Maryana (WMF) (talk) 17:47, 24 December 2013 (UTC)
- Hi, FYI we've finally fixed SMW, so you can also use the RSS/atom feed among other things. --Nemo 10:56, 16 February 2014 (UTC)