- Product Principles
- Special:MyLanguage/Wikimedia Product Guidance (formerly: Technical Collaboration Guidance)
- Design Statement of Purpose
- Data and research information for products
- Monthly Research Showcases
- New Content Program metrics reports.
- Audience Research
- Community Health Initiative
- New Editor Experiences
- New Readers — on-going research that focuses on understanding potential Wikimedia readers in countries where access to the Internet is quickly growing.
- Structured Data on Commons
- Advanced Mobile Contributions
- Android Editing Features
- Content Translation, V2
- Improve Translate Extension and Translate Wiki process
- iOS Editing
- Visual based mobile editing
- Annual Pan goal: Platform Evolution CDP
- Movement Organizers Study
The Product Analytics tracks a set of key metrics designed to give a high-level picture of the movement's health.
An Audience team covers a set of features developed according to specific user flows and needs.
We build collaborative, inclusive tools for creating and editing free knowledge.
We build exceptional learning and reading experiences for the sum of all knowledge.
Monthly page views, May 2013–January 2019.
Total page views in year-over-year comparison, May 2013–February 2019.
Desktop page views in year-over-year comparison, May 2013–February 2019.
Mobile page views in year-over-year comparison, May 2013–February 2019.
Technical Program Management
We are dedicated to guiding delivery processes and facilitating team health through good practices.
Lead: Grace Gellerman
We make sharing of all human knowledge easy and joyful. For everyone.
Page: Product Design
Lead: Nirzar Pangarkar
We make recommendations based on results of analyses, advocate for ethical data practices, and educate on topics around data and statistics.
Page: Product Analytics
Lead: Kate Zimmerman
Product Design Strategy
Page: Product Design Strategy
Lead: Margeigh Novotny
Wikidata is a free and open knowledge base that can be read and edited by both humans and machines. This project is maintained by the Software Development & Engineering department at Wikimedia Deutschland.
- Page: Wikidata
- Lead: Lydia Pintscher
- Phabricator bugs & tasks board: #wikidata
- Discussion List: email@example.com
|WMDE Fiscal Year 2017||Q1: January–March 2017||Q2: April–June||Q3: July–September||Q4: October–December|
|WMDE Fiscal Year 2016||Q1: January–March 2016||Q2: April–June||Q3: July–September||Q4: October–December|