Joined 9 July 2007
(Redirected from User:Bryan Tong Minh)
I'm Bryan from Wikimedia Commons, not to be confused with Brion. I am however a MediaWiki developer as well with commit access to SVN. My areas of interest are mostly the API, media, files and uploading.
In real life I'm a rocket/space engineering student and currently working on my MSc thesis. This has as consequence unfortunately that my MediaWiki contributions are a bit on a lower priority.
- Languages: nl-N, en-3, de-1, fr-1
- Licensing: All text contributions to this wiki have been, or are hereby released in the public domain.
When I have time:
- bugzilla:488: Upload more than one file at a time. Bulk uploading option. Work-arounds: Perl script, Java stand-alone program Commonist.
- bugzilla:2537: Ability to preview summary in "Upload file" page.
- Move stashing uploads out of the session and into the database.