GrafZahl, just checking in on whether you might need some help with this extension -- a few volunteers might have some time available.
Topic on Extension talk:Score
Hello Sumana, after nearly a year I now have a little time for the Score extension again. I pulled the gerrit master of Score into my own repository and already made some small changes, the latest of which are currently at https://github.com/TheCount/score/tree/develop. I could use some help with the following issues:
- How do I get my changes back into gerrit/master? Should I simply use the signup button on Developer access for new developers, or should I somehow convert my old SVN developer access, and if so, how?
- Regarding bugzilla:43388, I could use some help getting started with Extension:TimedMediaHandler. There does not appear to be any developer documentation, such as how to generate player HTML given an Ogg URL.
GrafZahl, I'm sorry, I did not see this message until just now!
1. I need some information to turn your SVN access into Git/Gerrit access:
- Preferred Git username - Alphanumeric; will also be your Git commit author name, so your full name or wiki username would be reasonable. This will be permanent, so choose wisely, and leave out things like organization names or other current affiliations.
- Your svn account name if you have one, or if you didn't, your preferred shell username. Shell account names should start with a lower-case letter, followed by 1 to 16 numbers, lower case ASCII letters or - (hyphen-minus) characters. (regex: [a-z_][-a-z0-9]*) Shell account names can be the same as your username, if your username fits these guidelines.
- Did you previously have a svn.wikimedia.org account? (Yes/No)
- Your preferred email address This must be an email address. (not
[[special:emailuser]]!) Your email address will be easily accessible to (and not obfuscated) all other labs users.
2. I'll bring the attention of the TMH developers to your question. Thanks!
- Preferred Git username: GrafZahl
- SVN account name: grafzahl
- Did you previously have a svn.wikimedia.org account? Yes (with write-access to extensions only)
- Preferred email address:
To setup Extension:TimedMediaHandler you can check the README in the TimedMediaHandler git repository, you can also use https://github.com/bit/mediawiki_vm to create a VirtualBox image with all components installed.
GrafZahl, are you aiming to work on https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=43388 ?
Yep, that's the intention.