Team Practices Group/Tea Time Agenda
This page is obsolete. It is being retained for archival purposes. It may document extensions or features that are obsolete and/or no longer supported. Do not rely on the information here being up-to-date.
The Team Practices Group holds a weekly team-only "Tea Time" to discuss Team Practices related topics. Team members, please add potential topics below:
- Should we make the separate backlog grooming a recurring meeting?
- Should we officially favor Scrum over Kanban?
- Quick update on status of burnup charts in phab
- What is self-organization and what is our role in it?
- What are good success metrics for a scrum master or agile coach?
- How do you respond to observing scrum/agile/team practices anti-patterns?
- Do you want to publish a TPG paper in a peer-reviewed journal?
- How are you using facilitation in your daily work?
- What have you learned so far from being a TPG member?
- Consensus: what does it mean & when is it appropriate?
- ...Your topic goes here...
Other WMF teams holding meetings in spirit of Tea Time:
- Reading product group
- Research (Research & Data and Design Research)
- The Wikimedia Discovery department has twice-weekly everyone-optional "unmeetings", which provide unstructured time for socializing and bonding
- The FR Tech team(?) uses the 10-20 minutes after some standups for social interaction [this is unconfirmed]