"It would be great if Wikibase becomes ALL-IN-ONE data/information/knowledge management system managable by ONE person. I would love to see easy reuse of ANY ontology & many monitoring dashboards as in Wikidata. Embedded annotation service and data science tools are also welcomed" (source)
Talk:Wikibase/Institutional requirements for Wikibase
Return to "Wikibase/Institutional requirements for Wikibase" page.
Reply to "Comment by Shigapov"
Reply to "[Example entry]"
About this board
Before using this page, please read through the existing requirements to see if yours is already represented. If it is, give it a plus one by adding a reply with the name of your institution.
If it is not, please start a new topic (see example entry) and follow these instructions to add your requirement:
- Name and describe your requirement.
- Explain why you need it.
- Which knowledge community you are a part of?
- Knowledge communities: galleries, libraries, archives, museums, research, government, non-profit organisation or other
- Which institution are you a part of?
- Are you interested in or do you have the capacity to develop a solution to this requirement?
Comment by Shigapov
- Bulk import tool with a user interface (similar to QuickStatements).
- We have a collection of around ~500,000 items that we would like to import into our Wikibase instance. The staff responsible for data import are not technically trained, so it is important that this tool has a basic user interface.
- We are a library.
- Library of Antarctica.
- We have two software engineers on staff who could potentially develop a bulk import tool similar to QuickStatements, but not until Q1 2022.
There are no older topics