TPG Coaching Clinic@Dev Summit 2017
This page is currently a draft.
TPG sets up a designated space at the dev summit (specific clinic days TBD: see Dev Summit program here).
There is a sign up board, where summit attendees can sign up for short coaching sessions (these were 15 minutes at the last Scrum Gathering I attended)
Attendees sign up by putting their name and topic on a post it, and sticking it in a time slot of their choosing.
More useful logistics details and ideas can be found here: http://www.agilecoachjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/CoachesClinic1.6.pdf
- Increase accessibility and understanding of "who are we and what do we do"
- Interesting experiment - is this something that we might consider doing more regularly (eg "TPG office hours")? Presence at other events eg hackathons?
- Interaction with developers and making connections
- Learn about what topics this audience is interested wrt team practices and collaboration
- Practice our coaching skills
- A nice way to be of service for this event
- Lays the groundwork for possible future community explorations/collaborations