Read the following for SVG support:
- Manual:Image Administration - How to enable MediaWiki's support of SVG.
$wgFileExtensions- How to add 'svg' to permitted extensions
$wgSVGConverter- Default SVG converter
$wgSVGConverters- How to specify the image converters commands
$wgSVGConverterPath- How to set up the SVG converter if it is not on $PATH
- SVG benchmarks - Comparisons between librsvg, Batik, Inkscape and ImageMagick
$wgDisableUploadScriptChecks- By default, uploading SVG fails if scripts or HTML code is present in the SVG. Internal links (hrefs) are also prevented.
$wgAllowTitlesInSVG- Allows for Titles in the SVG, without triggering script detection.
- Manual:Coding conventions/SVG - for SVG coding guidelines
- Category:SVG uzantıları
- Category:SVG değişkenleri
- Inline SVG use - Opinions on inline use of SVG