ⓘ 如果您希望通过电子邮件发送反馈信息，请发送至Olga Vasileva（olga wikimedia.org）。
⚠ While testing, we would like you to focus on the new presentation of table of contents. However, feedback and ideas of all types and on any functionality are also welcome.
- Scroll down the page slowly. What do you notice? What do you think of this experience? Try a few different articles.
- Is the table of contents shown here useful to you? How will using this table of contents change your reading or editing experience of the page?
- Within the table of contents, select the “gear” icon, then the setting marked “expand all sections by default”. Notice the change in the presentation of the settings. What are your thoughts on this?
- Navigate to the talk page of this article. What do you notice about the table of contents on this page? How can this design be improved specifically for talk pages?
- When building the table of contents, we want to make sure we have a version that works for smaller screen resolutions. Review the idea presented below. What are your thoughts on this solution?
- (Optional, if you have time) Go to this article. Select the “gear” icon within the table of contents. Experiment with some of the other settings available here. What do you think of these? Do you find any particularly helpful?
- Some pages currently contain special configurations for the table of contents (“magic words”). Do you think there is a way to incorporate these into the current design? If so, how?
- Please add any final thoughts, ideas, or questions.