Reading/Web/Desktop Improvements/4차 프로토타입 테스트
저희는 저희의 지난번 프로토타입에서 목차의 새 자리를 보여드렸습니다. 대다수의 독자와 편집자가 긍정적인 피드백을 주었습니다. 이 변화에는 많은 편집자가 피드백에서 언급한 "사이드바에 있는 링크로 무엇을 할 것인가?"라는 과제가 함께 주어집니다. 이하의 내용은 이 문제를 해결하기 위한 제안입니다. 사이드바를 위키 내비게이션과 페이지 도구의 두 부분으로 나누었고, 페이지 도구를 페이지의 다른 편으로 옮겼습니다. 관심이 있으시다면, 이 제안을 달성한 방법에 대해 자세한 정보를 읽어보십시오.
- Please open the prototype in a new tab (on a desktop or laptop computer).
- Create a new section on this page using the form below (it will be pre-filled with the questions for you to respond to).
- Fill in your feedback about the prototype in your newly created section.
⚠ Keep in mind that this is a prototype and the links outside of the currently tested functionality will not work, and there might be other bugs or quirks that you’ll come across.
⚠ The "new section form" unfortunately isn't compatible with the VisualEditor (VE). If you are using the VisualEditor, please manually create a new section and copy & paste the feedback questions (listed below).
⚠ While testing, we would like you to focus on the new presentation of wiki navigation and page tools. However, feedback and ideas of all types and on any functionality are also welcome.
ⓘ If you would prefer to send feedback via email, please contact Olga Vasileva at olga wikimedia.org.
Preview of Feedback Questions
- Find the "What links here" and "Download as PDF" links. If you can't please let us know.
- We have moved the page tools to the other side of the page (opposite from the sidebar). What do you think of this new location for these tools? If you don't like this, can you tell us why not? and what you would prefer instead?
- Focus on the new sidebar, above the new table of contents. As noted in the introduction, we've split the old sidebar into two menus: wiki navigation and page tools. What do you think of this split? Are there items you think are in the wrong menu? Are there items that are missing?
- Try collapsing and then pinning the wiki navigation (the old sidebar). What do you think? Do you think this menu should be open or collapsed by default? Remember, the state of the menu will be persistent between pages. If you collapse it, it will stay collapsed.
- Try collapsing and then pinning the page tools. What do you think?
- We have also flipped the order of the page title bar and page toolbar/tab-bar. What do you think of this new order? Do you have any concerns?
- Do you often use tools for advanced users? If no, you can skip this question. If yes, click on the checkbox in the lower right corner called "Advanced tools" in order to enable them in the prototype. You will see a list of links inspired by the MoreMenu. What do you think of the placement of these tools with the other page tools? If you don't like this, can you tell us why not? and what you would prefer instead?
- Navigate to the talk page. Is it important to have identical access to page tools on talk pages? Should it be different? If yes, what do you think we should do with page tools on talk pages?
- How wide is your screen usually? Do you tend to shrink your window when you use Wikimedia projects to look at multiple pages at a time? If so, what do you think of the experience on a smaller window?
- Please add any final thoughts, ideas, or questions.