- Welcome back! Happy new year!
- Code review, ooui stuff
- Talking with Daisy about the FA user test
- Thinking of doing ooui and random multimedia stuff this week, ping me on irc if you need me to be working on something specific.
- Feeling pretty accomplished about waking up at a normal time after that long week off.
- Also feeling dapper.
- Oh, right, work. I guess I'll start investigating the state of 3D files in line with our quarterly goal.
- Doing same API error output refactoring (using error HTML) in BookletLayout
- Email backlog!!!
- VE stuff!!!
- Checking patches merged over the holiday for problems.
- Slowly working through backlog...
- ADP is no longer a thing
- Got an e-mail from Gilles about the 3D work.
- MW integration is done, pending deployment of the service
- Reviewed a patch that should fix security issues. Seeking volunteers to either review it further, or fix what I found.
- Much rain. Wow.
- Preparing for all-hands and tech days.
- Tech days! Do you have any ideas you want help with???
- Vagrant issues
- Working on removing api-error-* messages
- Fixed something small with Upload.BookletLayout, which assumed it always gets a ForeignStructuredUpload object
- This entire week was sparse, because almost everyone on the team was present at the dev summit and all-hands meeting in San Francisco.
- OOUI accessibilty stuff - T100219
- U.S. staff were not working, for MLK Day.
- Hope everyone is back home safe :)
- Random OOUI and MW stuff
- Slideshow gallery issues
- Cracked my phone screen :'(
- I turned 25 \o/ (I can finally drink legally in Delhi)
- I am sure I did things
- Catching up on where we are
- API errors in BookletLayout - ready, but no chance to test it (will do today)
- Will read up on the grant
- Review 3d files thing
- Catch up
- Read up on grant
- Will test out the 3D file extension/service setup and test UX stuff
- Read grant
- Did random things
- Tested BookletLayout api-error- patch
- Read up on structured data for commons project
- Reviewing 3d2png patch
- 3D file extension running locally on Vagrant...looking pretty decent at the moment
- May look into interactivity with the current system - may or may not be viable
- Read some Grant things, will continue tomorrow.
- MCR is a thing.
- Interactive??? It's Complicated™
- Team chat tonight at 16:00 Pacific...
- Tomorrow vacation - weeklong vacation within the next month or so, probably.
- Need to read the grant things that James hasn't sent us yet
- I'm back!!!!
- Lots of MM code review
- Could use some CR for old UploadWizard patches
- Reviewed 3d2png
- Reviewing Bartosz patches a bit
- OOui stuff
- Haven't heard from dchen again, will ping her this week
- Going to buckle down and read this grant thing. James, do we have the private/semi-private things available yet?
- Also going to diagnose my poor, sick Vagrant instance that can't load JS. Hoping there's some features of the 3D extension that I'm missing. Then, work on it.
- Helping Benoit with Flow URLs
- Looking into Wikibase & Wikidata
- Fixed Flickr long upload filenames
- Fixed File: page redirects: mw-content-(ltr|rtl) classes now added & Categories: are displayed
- Working on UW error handling in setTransported refactors
- Fixed vagrant yesterday, confirmed some cool features in 3d extension.
- Merged security fix, waiting for confirmation that it solves all concerns.
- Next: Bothering Gilles about deployment strategies, bothering James about product concerns
- 3D extension's thumbnailer passed security review today, scheduling extension review now - check first
- Could use some product thoughts on the current state of the extension, I think it's pretty good right now and we could launch to see what people think (on beta, or whatever)
- Taking error/warning handling out of UploadWizardUpload.setTransported
- mostly done, wrapping up tomorrow