I went to the hackathon. While there I mostly worked on UploadWizard, specifically trying to pull TemplateData into it. My attempts were foiled for now, but we have a base to work off of.
Dealing with CR that is in the queue, and probably pulling something out of the backlog to work on when I run out of CR. Probably UW-related, because most of the complaints I heard at the hackathon involved UW.
Lots of working on code review, basically. Also wrote a WIP patch for the core change that stores images by sha1 - not finished yet, because it's a complicated part of the codebase and the test I wrote is failing.
More code review - rillke has been active and I'll be reviewing his patches along with Krinkle's, probably.