Previous Action Items
- Check in on meeting load/fatigue *we're good!*
What in the team's process is going well?
- The ad-hoc process is working
What in the team's process could be improved?
- [James] Retro conflicts with semi-required Staff Community Time/Breakfast etc.
- More regular updating of design/spec tickets
- Be more consistent with where to find/share links to designs
- I need externally-understandable epics
- I'm kinda worried that our entire process depends on talking, and in particular hinges on Ramsey ... perhaps someday he *will* get sick, and then what?
What in the team's process is confusing?
- The working board doesn't match Ramsey's workflow diagram
- Does Mark want us to go to the MCR CPT meeting? http://www.gcmap.com/mapui?P=CPT-MCR [Yes]
- Is the ad-hoc process working?
- [Mark] Suggestion - "Fireside Chats" (placed early so I'll remember)
- [Mark] Maybe an extra hiring update?
- Someone (JAMES!) volunteers to see if Retro/Design-dev review can be moved from 1 Thursday to allow attendance of the Staff Community Time meeting
- At some point, when things cool down, we return to forward-thinking documentation and processes. (things may never cool down, so we need to figure out how to deal with the craziness)
- Attempt to Sort/categorize tickets based on user story or improvement story or XXX story.
- *Try* to use part of Task Planning/Backlog Grooming on Monday to start this process