Previous Action Items
- Pam and Max to talk Phab and tracking design documentation [Re-scheduled]
- Ramsey: Definition of "virtual statements"? I did that, but it's Cormac's job now :)
- Let's talk about Data Modelling, Amanda should be there --> Task Planning Meeting DONE, SO MUCH
What in the team's process is going well?
- Important things for future statement implementation are being discussed and debated and fought about (+1 pam)
- Clear sense of joint ownership with and engagement from the Wikimedia DE folks when it comes to deployment gremlins. Yay. \o/ Huzzah!
What in the team's process could be improved?
- Important things for future statement implementation (data location, data duplication, ontological purity) are being discussed and debated and fought about :p
What in the team's process is confusing?
- I hear people say in standup that they are distracted by meeting days a lot--if we have too many unproductive meetings, can we reduce them? Or if they are productive, describe what's happening in the meetings?
- Re: Describe what's happening - where should we do that?
- Amanda - Plan to add these things to talk about in person (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Yyij9BAYjtgAIxqtN-z15KiylWNyMuxHEI3vDUswxGA/edit?usp=sharing):
- Future statement implementation
- In late November (so carry over one retro) check in on meeting load/fatigue