Quality Assurance/Getting Started
This page is obsolete. It is being retained for archival purposes. It may document extensions or features that are obsolete and/or no longer supported. Do not rely on the information here being up-to-date.
These are some of the step to follow to start contributing to QA:
1. Subscribe to the QA mailling list.
2. We are on IRC in connect.
3. Introduce yourself in this QA list with your name, interests, your time zone, best way to contact you, your nickname on IRC etc. There are a lot of people who will help you.
6. Create a Phabricator account, as this is how bugs are reported.
7. Login to Phabricator and search for your area of interest (for e.g. VisualEditor). Try to reproduce the bugs.
This is not an exhaustive list, feel free to add more to this list.