|This is a disambiguation page, which lists pages which may be the intended target. If a page link referred you here, please consider editing it to point directly to the intended page.|
OAuth is a protocol for securely granting to third-party tools a limited capability to use your wiki user account.
There are separate pages about different aspects of OAuth in MediaWiki:
- Extension:OAuth - extension which implements an OAuth server in MediaWiki
- Extension:OAuthAuthentication - extension which uses a remote wiki (with the OAuth extension installed) for authentication of local accounts
- Help:OAuth - user documentation for OAuth on Wikimedia sites
- OAuth/For Developers - developer documentation for creating tools that can interface with a wiki running the OAuth extension
- Extension:OATHAuth - time-based one-time password (TOTP) implementation