OAuth is a protocol for securely granting to third-party tools a limited capability to use your wiki user account.
There are separate pages about different aspects of OAuth in MediaWiki:
- Extension:OAuth – extension which implements an OAuth server in MediaWiki
- Help:OAuth – user documentation for OAuth on Wikimedia sites
- OAuth/For Developers – developer documentation for creating tools that can interface with a wiki running the OAuth extension
- Auth systems – Wikimedia Foundation's 2013 plans around OAuth development. These resulted in the feature described by Help:OAuth
- OAuth (obsolete info) – obsolete information about OAuth
- Extension:OATHAuth – time-based one-time password (TOTP) implementation