Meeting Notes/2016-02-08 Core Fraction
Last Week's Next StepsEdit
- Joel to do first draft of email and update via email
- Kevin to consider posting 1-2 more questions on talk page to keep discussion moving
- not sure
Milestone 1: Getting agreement on the definitionEdit
- Send out the email and track level of engagement.
- GG: My teams are discussing it.
- JA: VE is. KS: rank and file of Discovery not engaging but Annual Plan authors are fine with it.
- DS: Some engagement.
- MB: not sure about Mobile teams.
- Who's sending the email? Joel or Kevin. There isn't a single TPG point of contact for this.
- Kevin to send. The draft circulated in email isn't final; Kevin needs to finalize and phrase in his language.
- GG: Uncomfortable with the language about us coming if asked - would need more briefing before being able to represent this issue in discussion (but happy to do it if called upon)
- Wes: available to come as needed.
- KS: TPG should have a single owner for this [Core fraction initiative]. +1
- KS happy to co-pilot. JA taking lead.
- KS: And we should talk to Lila to understand how it will be used. +1
- Wes: and Jaime, can speak to it in terms of annual planning.
- Let's meet with Jaime and Lila to sync up; Joel, Kevin, and Wes. KL happy to join. David. Amy? Wes: not initially.
- Brief on implementation to date (experiment last year, pilot efforts, Annual Planning prep).
- Trying to get them to engage in talk pages.
- Level-setting on the definition.
- Get Jaime's and Lila's take on how the data will be used.
- KS: hearing some uncertainty about going forward
Milestone 2: Agree on how to measure.Edit
- JA: Burnup measurement efforts are already giving us some notion about how to implement
- Teams don't want to track by tagging each task, but we are finding better ways
- VE is actively piloting tracking work by Milestone, and testing whether or not the Milestones can be assigned cleanly to Core or Strategic
- Other teams may experiment with that too.
No further actions necessary this week.
Milestone 3: Measure for 1 week for 1 team.Edit
No actions necessary this week.
- Kevin to send email. T125577
- Joel to book meeting with Jaime/Lila