|Quellcode:||master • 1.39.2 • 1.38.5 • 1.35.9|
|Klassen:||Code finden • Dokumentation finden|
Setup.php file is included from WebStart.php, provided the
MW_NO_SETUP constant is not defined.
It must be included after LocalSettings.php.
Es macht Folgendes:
- First it changes some configuration settings such as paths variables that aren't customized in LocalSettings.php so that they don't need to be modified if $wgScriptPath is changed or it updates new configuration settings from the backward compatible ones.
- Next it includes some commonly used files.
- It starts the PHP session if the session cookie or the user token cookie are present.
- It creates stub objects for global object variables, those globals will be unstubbed at the first call of one of their method.
- It runs all functions in $wgExtensionFunctions.
- And calls some deprecated hooks for backward compatibility: LogPageValidTypes, LogPageLogName, LogPageLogHeader and LogPageActionText.