The queue shows all of the current changes to the wiki.
The queue has several different modes of operation:
- All Edits – Displays every edit as it occurs. The queue is in chronological order.
- All New Pages – Displays pages as they're created.
- Assisted Edits – Only shows edits made with an automated tool.
- Candidates for speedy deletion – Only shows edits made to pages that are tagged for speedy deletion
- Filtered Edits – Automatically removes edits from bots and trusted users, then sorts the results by the probability that an edit is vandalism.
- Filtered new pages – The same as Filtered Edits, but only displays new pages.
- Huggle edits – Only shows edits made with Huggle.
- My edits – Shows the edits you've made.
- Add... – Allows you to define your own queues.