Manual:Gallery of user styles/iWiki
- Based on: MonoBook
- Author: User:Kirbylover4000
- Compatible with MediaWiki version(s): 1.15 to 1.16; update coming soon for newer versions
- Last updated: (unknown)
- Description: iWiki is designed for Apple's iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and other mobile browsers, powered by jQuery and jQTouch. It features page actions links at the top and the navigation links to the left on the iPad.
Up-to-date installation instructions are always avaliable at the GitHub repo.
- An Ajax search interface, similar to Google Instant
- A live preview of changes in the page editor
None currently. If you find a bug, please tell me through the issue tracker on GitHub. Thank you.
- 2.2: Updated for a simpler install method
- 2.1: Changed z-index of sidebar due to z-index change in jQTouch
- 2.0: Complete remake in jQTouch, due to form submit bug.
- 1.3: First public release.
- 1.0 - 1.2: Initial creation, bug fixes.
iWiki has been tested in the following browsers. Any browsers that don't render the page as expected are crossed out. Please tell me on my talk page if the skin is tested in another browser.
- Chrome and Safari always work, as they are the main targeted browsers for jQTouch
Opera 10.10 and 11 Opera Mini 5.0.019802 (on iPod touch and iPad) IE version 5.5 to 10
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.