|Set this to the number of authors that you want to be credited below an article text.
|Introduced in version:||1.3.0|
|Removed in version:||still in use|
|Other settings: Alphabetical | By function|
Set this to the number of authors that you want to be credited below an article text (in the footer). Set it to zero to hide the attribution block, and a negative number (like -1) to show all authors. Note that this will require 2-3 extra database hits for every single page view, which can have significant impact on performance for large wikis. The users are listed in chronological order by most recent edit.
Example: This page was last edited time, date by MediaWiki user XXX. Based on work by MediaWiki users Foo, Bar, Baz.
Related system messagesEdit
- MediaWiki:Lastmodifiedatby (This page was last edited $2, $1 by $3.)
- MediaWiki:Othercontribs (Based on work by $1.)
- MediaWiki:Siteusers (MediaWiki users $1)
- MediaWiki:Siteuser (MediaWiki user $1)
- MediaWiki:Anonymous (Anonymous users of MediaWiki)
- MediaWiki:Anonuser (MediaWiki anonymous user $1)
- MediaWiki:Anonusers (MediaWiki anonymous users $1)