This page is obsolete. It is being retained for archival purposes. It may document extensions or features that are obsolete and/or no longer supported. Do not rely on any information on this page.
This page describes the intended affordances of the JADE system and schemas that are meant to address these affordances. Edits are welcome. Bold-Revert-Discuss rules apply. See Phab:T153152 and https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/meta_ores_schema for past notes.
- User judgments (endorsements)
- Wiki users may attach human judgement to any wiki artifact with a numerical ID (page, user, revision, etc.)
- A user may only supply one judgement per artifact, but they can update their judgement.
- Users may include a short free-text comment with their judgements (hash tags? #anon #addscategory)
- Multiple users can record judgements for any given artifact
- Judgment schemas
- Judgements are structured data that corresponds to a machine-readable schema
- New schemas can be safely added
- Schemas are named and versioned
- Consensus decisions
- A flow topic can be associated with every artifact/schema (e.g. revision:12345/editquality --> Topic:32SAhbhas6)
- A judgement can be promoted to "preferred" status (presumably through consensus discussion)
- Judgements that disagree with "preferred" status remain present
- User information, comments, and entire endorsements can be suppressed by changing visibility
- All actions are captured as events that can be queried historically.